Harry Potter, ghost witches, and Tarot tips… It’s another wild week of paranormal news!
1) For a horrible moment, I thought I’d totally missed this — the launch of the 8th (sort of) installment in the Harry Potter ouvre — Harry Potter and the Cursed Child, on July 31st. It’s actually a script for the play, but it’s by JK Rowling, so I’m sure it will be awesome whatever form it takes. There will be launch parties across NYC, and presumably elsewhere, for those of us who don’t happen to live in NYC.
2) Thinking of going on a paranormal investigation? Here are some tips.
3) Is a dead witch haunting this West Virginia town? And so a new ghost story begins…
4) Is your house haunted? Nine signs to watch for.
5) Got a new Tarot deck? Check out this “interview spread” to get to know it better.
Kirsten Weiss worked overseas for nearly twenty years, in the fringes of the former USSR and in South-east Asia. Her experiences abroad sparked an interest in the effects of mysticism and mythology, and how both are woven into our daily lives.
Now based in San Mateo, CA, she writes genre-blending steampunk suspense, urban fantasy, and mystery, mixing her experiences and imagination to create a vivid world of magic and mayhem.
Kirsten has never met a dessert she didn’t like, and her guilty pleasures are watching Ghost Whisperer re-runs and drinking red wine. Sign up for her newsletter to get free updates on her latest work at: http://kirstenweiss.com. And read a sample chapter of her upcoming urban fantasy/paranormal mystery, The Mannequin Offensive, below.