It’s another week of paranormal mayhem and… well, mostly madness. Very little mayhem actually.
1. The British College of Policing has developed guidelines for cops who get tips from psychics, but warns that tips shouldn’t become a distraction.
2. Black Phillip, the goat from the upcoming movie, The Witch, has his own Twitter feed @BlackPhilip. A fictional, and I guess paranormal goat with a Twitter feed. Not sure what to say about that.
3. There’s now a Harry Potter themed bar in Toronto, proving once and for all that the phenomenon isn’t just for kids. It also makes me want to go to Toronto.
4. Some jackwad turned over Giles Corey’s headstone in Salem last weekend. A victim of the Salem witch trials, Corey was pressed to death. His last words: “More weight.” Now there’s a man who deserves respect.
5. And finally, a nice article on bringing astrology to your Tarot readings. (And if you haven’t checked out your September Tarotscope, you can read it here).
Kirsten Weiss is the author of The Hoodoo Detective, book six in the Riga Hayworth series of paranormal mystery novels. Her first cozy mystery, The Perfectly Proper Paranormal Museum, is available for pre-order now.