Welcome to my weekly paranormal round-up!
1) Is a woman in South Wales being molested by a demon as she sleeps? That’s what she and her husband think, and they’ve called in paranormal investigators to get her some rest. It’s been said demon attacks leave three claw marks – I can’t tell how many she’s got from the photo. Can you?
2) Some claim UFOs are merely modern man’s interpretation of fairies, but newly released photos, allegedly taken from a US submarine in 1971, seem to blow that theory out of the water. (Never let a good pun go to waste, is my motto).
3) Could it be… fairies? What’s causing the mysterious disappearance and reappearance of a British couple’s engagement ring? The first time it disappeared from its owner’s finger, it reappeared on the bedroom carpet a month later. The second time? It reappeared threaded onto a metal hook like a question mark. Hm…
4) The hit Patrick Swayze/Demi Moore film, Ghost, turns 25 years old next week. Here are 20 things you might not have known about the film.
5) Were two Edinburgh tourists photobombed by a ghost? The Edinburgh vaults are claimed to be haunted by an 18th century ghost called, The Watcher. And this… looks, well… hm…
Other books in the Riga Hayworth series of urban fantasies include: The Metaphysical Detective, The Alchemical Detective, The Shamanic Detective, The Infernal Detective and The Elemental Detective. Kirsten is also the author of Steam and Sensibility and Of Mice and Mechanicals, steampunk novels of magick and suspense.